TERMS OF SERVICE AND USE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEEMENT CAREFULLY BFORE USING ARNAB SERVICES. IT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO USE THE SERVICES.
Capitalized terms have the meanings given to them where defined in the Agreement.
The services provided by Arnab (“Arnab”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) include, a) Arnab mobile applications (including all updates, and modifications that may be according to the device used), b) Arnab website, c) Arnab electric scooters (“LEV”) and, d) all other related equipment, including without limitation, maintenance, personnel, services, applications, websites, and information provided, published by Arnab (collectively, “Services”).
By clicking to accept the provisions of this Agreement, you are legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement and the conditions set forth, please refrain from use of the Services. The Agreement is effective from when you confirm your acceptance.
This agreement includes information of all updates, supplements, additional terms, and additional rules and policies that We may introduce as and when necessary. In this Agreement, “Applicable Law” means all laws, ordinances, statutes, rules, codes, orders, decrees, regulations, municipal bylaws, judgements, decisions, rulings or awards of any governmental, administrative authority or agency, having jurisdiction over the relevant matter, or the same as issued by any real estate developer or management company, as applicable.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions:
These new points have been added due to the global pandemic that has affected the world and the actions we must take in order to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and other members of the society safe. These new points have been set in order since September 2020 and are applicable until stated otherwise:
One user per scooter is
Always wear a mask while using the e-scooter.
Make sure to sanitize your hands before and after using the e-scooter.
Our e-scooters are equipped with pouches filled with gloves and hand sanitizer for the public use.
Do not touch your face for any reason before washing your hands properly after taking a ride
- When You unlock the vehicle You certify that You are 18+ years of age (or atleast 14 years in case of Dubai, UAE jurisdiction)
- You are the only user of that specific vehicle
- Once You unlock/use/ride the vehicle We are not liable in any form if You are under 18 years of age (or atleast 14 years in case of Dubai, UAE jurisdiction)
- If You have shared the vehicle with an underage (less than 18 years-(or atleast 14 years in case of Dubai jurisdiction)) person You hold all liability of any action being the account holder of that reservation
- Any incident/accidents/fines due to usage of the vehicle in non-compliance of rules/regulations will be the sole responsibility of the account holder
- You agree to indemnify Us or any of the associated employees of any liability arising from use of Arnab LEVs
- You hold the sole responsibility on riding and using Arnab LEVs
Using Arnab is STRICTLY PROHIBITED for users below 18 years of age. Any use of the vehicle by a person below 18 years is and offence and will be reported to the authorities. We are not liable for any incidents that could result from underage (below 18 years old) riding.
RIDER ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
I certify that I have read and expressly agree to the terms and conditions, Disclaimers and I acknowledge that this section limits my legal rights and remedies. I intend my assent to this Agreement to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent permitted by law. I represent and certify that I am familiar with the operation of the Vehicle, am at least 18 years of age (in case of Dubai, UAE jurisdiction less than 14 years) and have my parents’ or legal guardian’s permission to enter into this Agreement if under 21, will abide by all relevant Applicable Laws and am reasonably competent and physically fit to operate the Vehicle.